Virtual Learning Lab: Get Out of Your Own Way
"Get Out of Your Own Way" with author, educator, motivational speaker, and TV host Lisa Bien.
Lisa will teach her Four-step Bounce Back into You Plan that she personally uses every day for whenever she needs to make a change in her life:
- Step 1: Get Clarity. Recognize the situations in your life that are making you unhappy and the underlying beliefs that helped create those situations.
- Step 2: Get Real. Determine exactly what your responsibilities and roles are in your negative situations.
- Step 3: Get Vision. Figure out what the best version of you is and what kind of life you really want to have.
- Step 4: Get Going. Create a plan to change your beliefs so that you can create the life you want.
- Be challenged to take an inventory of their life.
- We will write your personal resume focusing on all your positive attributes.
- What needs to change?
- What is REALLY IN YOUR WAY and holding you back? Identify what is REALLY holding you - fear? Not feeling good enough?
- What can you do to create the change you want?
- A vision for yourself. What do you want your life to look like?
- Write a personal vision and mission statement.
- Develop a plan to take the action steps needed to create the life you want.
About the Speaker:
Lisa is one of the most sought after motivational speakers, media personalities and author whose platform continues to reach the masses.
Lisa's 'Morning Motivation' segment on Philadelphia's PHL17 TV Morning News Program is a hit with viewers, where her tips on a variety of topics including relationships and family dynamics to empowering your life and handling the challenges of living during the pandemic.
Lisa guides people on a journey of self-love, compassion and kindness. Her goal is to inspire people to embrace their true selves to live their best life! Read more about Lisa >