[Webinar] FDIC Money Smart for Small Business: Managing Cash Flow
Welcome to Managing Cash Flow. By taking this training, you are taking an important step toward successful small business ownership. As a small business owner, it is important to know how much cash is moving in and out of your business. You need to think ahead in order to meet financial obligations and run a profitable business on a long-term basis. This class introduces some basic cash flow concepts that can get you started.
After completing this module, you will be able to:
- Describe the purpose of cash flow management in a start-up small business.
- Assess a cash flow cycle and make some cash flow projections.
- Describe how a cash flow statement can help assess and improve the financial health of a start-up.
- Identify some ways to manage cash flow in terms of managing costs and potential income.
- Identify ways to seek out expert technical assistance to improve cash flow management.
Presenter Contact Information: Dena Clutter, Market President, Office: 304-626-1703 / Email: email@example.com
This financial education curriculum is a part of Money Smart for Small Business by FDIC. This presentation is made possible with the following collaborators
BB&T now Truist
Morgantown Area Partnership
WV Small Business Development Center
WVU John Chambers College of Business and Economics Encova Center for Innovation & Entrepreneurship