Are you overdue for a break? Do you feel like it’s been a long time since you:
• Took time to play in nature?
• Went for a long run or hike without a to-do list waiting for you when you returned?
• Connected with other women who share your passions?
• Completely let go of stress and felt free?
Join us for a women’s wellbeing immersion in the beautiful mountains of Canaan Valley, West Virginia.
You can expect:
• A run or hike every day (varying lengths)
• Daily yoga and meditation
• Connection and group support
• An afternoon of kayaking on the Blackwater River
• A massage!!
• New strategies to enhance your wellbeing
• Good whole food
Here’s what past retreat participants had to say about their experiences:
“The best thing I’ve done for myself in a long time!”
Nancy Lynch, Morgantown, WV
“Colleen’s expertise and good nature combine to deliver knowledgeable guidance in the timeless art of living well.”
Kathy Beckett, Charleston, WV
“This retreat was an incredible experience! The meditation, yoga and hiking/running activities were catered to each women’s needs and abilities and the fellowship with other women created a positive and welcoming experience. I look forward to the next retreat and would highly recommend it to others!”
Susan Zerona Concord, NC
Dates: May 16 – 19, 2019
Accommodations: Deluxe cabins with plenty of room PLUS meals and yoga in lodge space reserved for our group
Fee: Single Room: $795 Early Bird Discount by April 15 - $749 + tax
Double Room $645 Early Bird by April 15 - $599 +tax
REGISTRATION DEADLINE MAY 1, 2019
Room preference available on a first come, first served basis. Book early!
• 3 nights lodging
• All meals – Thursday dinner through Sunday lunch
• One 30-minute massage
• 2.5 hour kayak on the Blackwater River (flat section)
• Guided hikes and runs
• Daily Yoga & Meditation practices